InspectorGifts wrote:

For some reason my server refuses to download maps to clients, it comes up with
"'missing map cstrike/maps/blabl' disconnecting".  Now I have sv_allowdownload
1 on and cannot seem to understand why it wont work :|.  I've seen it working on other
servers, so I know it should.  what am i doing wrong??.

I have the same problem. Two servers with the same config. The first
supplies the download, the second doesn't. Restarts etc. don't help.