As far as i can see the parameter +clientport isn't working although Alfred
promised an update to fix this issue on Dec 17th.
I hope this fix will come soon. More and more customers are changing from hlds
to srcds and nobody can assign 27005 as a server port
if there's already another srcds running.

I hope you can fix this in the next release. It should be very simple :)
otherwise i'll have to write a simple program which will reserve this port some
time.

Best regards,

Manuel Mausz
Tel: +43 (0)676 840 399 200