Hi,

I once got the problem as well (few months ago), wasn't client related,
seemed to be server side.. I did reinstall the game and it didn't fix it..
I'd say, try a -verify_all . Anyways, never saw the problem since :)

Regards

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fabrice (grosnours) Toppi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com> Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 1:56 PM Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] hlds problem with zombie players

I know it happens when players computer is crashed, when they're under
windows or when there's a network problem between them and the server.

I never saw this happen in other cases.

      GameOnline

 Game Servers Renting
     ADSL Provider

http://www.gameonline.be
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Catalin wrote:

Hi,
I have this strange problem with my CS hlds.
When a player get killed he just remain frozen. Not
one player hits the ground. It very dificult to see
who's dead and who's alive.
Does someone have any idea?
10x

-C