--On Thursday, February 03, 2005 1:21 AM -0500 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I'm sure you'll find this hard to believe but I happen to know who that
is. If you would like further information on Mr. Chris Mcgovern you can
email me offlist. Sometimes it pays to share information with others that
are sick of shit like this. I would be happy to provide you with whatever
information you need to have him dealt with.

*you are not alone in your frustration.*

Googled for the name and turned up this:

<http://pub17.bravenet.com/guestbook/show.php?usernum=1427085623&cpv=1>