6ft vertical holes should be dug for message senders like this.  If
you read the examples provided with Apache for using htaccess you'd
see you can accomplish what you want without having to write even a
simple script.  Sadly since reading a manual seems to be below you or
you're not capable of following directions I don't know if you can be
helped.

If you were having problems using htaccess most likely you setup your
.htaccess incorrectly and if you had posted or something someone might
have been able to help you.  For assistence (and waste of time)
contact a local mental health professional for anger management
classes.

-sb