Fedora Core 1, 2.4.22-1.2199.nptl, glibc-2.3.2-101.4, no admin plugins.

The map is ctf_2fort_b7

I know the mods have stability problems; that was the first thing I removed when trying to figure this out. I would be surprised if a map should be able to crash a server though!

Chris Jones wrote:

Original message from aurigus:

Thanks for the advice. I did as you stated... but it doesnt seem to
show any clues

Not really enough information.. What OS, kernel, glibc? What map? Any addons/mods installed?

I used to get these segfaults, but it was an exploit that was fixed a
few patchlevels ago and I haven't seen it since.  This is gentoo with a
2.6.10 kernel, glibc-2.3.4, and only Mani as an addon.  I understand
some older glibc's, various custom maps, and nearly all the mod/addon's
have stability issues.  I would try updating everything and removing any
custom (non-Valve released) content first if you have it.