-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of List
Keeper
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2005 5:54 PM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com; hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] question on if this is normal (-ip/+ip)

It certainly is for Source (SRCDS), but for HLDS you have to use +ip.

Perhaps it's just a bug, but on Windows HLDS -ip would not bind to the
specified IP; instead it would bind to the primary/main IP on the
dedicated server.

I know this is the Linux list, but perhaps my experiences with the
Windows side helped you.