Hello All!

I'm attempting to lock my server down, I installed the firewall software
"apf". I opened the two official dedicated server ports (27015 and 27020) on
the inbound and outbound interfaces.

The server is able to start (with the -nomaster parameter) and clients can
connect to an extent (until the -nomaster causes their Steam IDs to be
rejected). The "steam" update tool will not run with the firewall enabled
either.

Running a "netstat" with the firewall enabled shows the update tool as
trying to go outbound on a randomly number port. I have been unable to
determine the behavior of the master server connections yet.

Is there an IP range or hostname which I can just place in the
"allow_hosts.rules" file in order to run the firewall and allow the game
server to function normally?

Thanks!