Fra: Ben H. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: Monday, May 02, 2005 11:35 PM
Til: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Emne: [hlds_linux] Now that the server is on. a few Config questions

Again thank you guys. I have a few configuation questions

I am running currently a CS1.6 server on a cable connection and it has AMXMODX
on it.

What config files should be in place n used and what dont i need to worry
about? Do i need to edit the server.cfg file or anyonther. Basically what is
the basic config files i need to have set up?

Also what is RCON and how to i give it a password?

I believe i have AMXMODX all set n running. I can get to the "amxmodmenu" in CS
so i think thats all set n running. Any help, pointer or other information that
will help me would be GREATLY appreciated. and again thanks for your help!

Ben H.