No it doesnt ban/kick it just logs,
The point in any beta is to ircon out bugs before an official release
(although from what I've heard this was supposed to be a closed beta!)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Philip Lorenz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Re: [hlds] VAC 2 Beta

Just one question regarding this. Does VAC2 actually ban yet? If not
what would the point of running it be? Last info I heard about it was
that it only logs violations but does not ban yet.

Regards,
Philip Lorenz

List Keeper wrote:

Here's where I originally found it. :)

http://www.sourcemod.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1255

A simple forum, and with a bit of searching, anyone else could have easily
found it as well.