-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Martin Otten
Sent: 31 May 2005 23:19
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds_linux] srctv demo's

SourceTV demos doesn't record that data yet, maybe the viewmodel will be
added.

In general I would be careful by banning people based on recorded demos if
it's not totally obvious. Viewing demos in first person spectator mode
doesn't exctly show what the player was seeing. Because the players view is
ahead in time depinging on his lag (client view prediction).
That isn't compensated in first person spectator mode, it's too expensive on
the server CPU wise.