i can confirm HL1's sv_enableoldqueries does not work as its counterpart
in HL2 do. the problem is i have script written in old queries format
which doesn't work now.

chris

Mattias Wallin wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I do have sv_enableoldqueries 1 set, however I don't seem to be able
to query the servers still :/

Updating to a newer qstat isn't a problem, just waiting for the code
to be updated completely.

Is there a fix for enabling old queries?

-Scott

I confirm this. sv_enableoldqueries have little effect on my server. My
IRC bot and HLSW does not work correctly anymore.

HLSW is a bigger problem since i use a older player database format.
That format won't work with newer version of HLSW. So if i upgrade HLSW
my list of info for about 1000 players cant be used anymore :(.

Does anybody know how to convert the database?

  /Mattias Wallin

Regards, Christopher Luk