this is a known issue..alfred has stated that it may not work and
is deprecated.  He also mentioned the new ways that need to be
used in an earlier post.

Christopher Luk wrote:

i can confirm HL1's sv_enableoldqueries does not work as its counterpart
in HL2 do. the problem is i have script written in old queries format
which doesn't work now.

chris

Mattias Wallin wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I do have sv_enableoldqueries 1 set, however I don't seem to be able
to query the servers still :/

Updating to a newer qstat isn't a problem, just waiting for the code
to be updated completely.

Is there a fix for enabling old queries?

-Scott

I confirm this. sv_enableoldqueries have little effect on my server. My
IRC bot and HLSW does not work correctly anymore.

HLSW is a bigger problem since i use a older player database format.
That format won't work with newer version of HLSW. So if i upgrade HLSW
my list of info for about 1000 players cant be used anymore :(.

Does anybody know how to convert the database?

  /Mattias Wallin

Regards, Christopher Luk

Computer House Calls, Networks, Security, Web Design:
http://www.emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
What businesses are in Brunswick, Maryland?  Check Brunswick First!
http://www.checkbrunswickfirst.com
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou
shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: