Vapor wrote:
> What on earth are you talking about? I'm asking for confirmation of
> VAC2's
> working status, I already know that steamid is banned and why.

Guys, he's got a legitimate bloody question. Alfred had said just a
couple days ago when requesting that we all join the vacbeta that it
will not be detecting and banning yet. I think it'd be downright lovely
if it is in fact doing that, and it certainly seems to be the case here,
but I don't think he's out of line with his question.

I think it's reasonable to lay off the flames. The dude knows what he
was doing and isn't contesting the ban. He just wants to know, like many
of us here, what the mechanism was that did it.

--
ironchef
http://www.dexworld.org/