Solution Found - Confirmed:

FreeBSD 5.4 p1 - the htt patch is a mess, and with analysis by my devs
they have determined it as the cause of every problem, one of them
will be creating a reverse p1 patch, to apply every time after a full
cvsup, I expect this problem will remain existant in 6.0 and in all
later releases of freeBSD, I will post further details a little later.

--
DJ Fadyeyev
Founder