From: "Arris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 8:57 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] low fps - high cpu

Yes, same here:
Athlon XP 3000 CPU, 1GB RAM, 100Mbit
tickrate 100, 18 Slots, vac-beta active
Debian sarge, mani_admin, statsxs

befor update and full server:
CPU min 35%, max 65%
server-fps min 90-100, max 330

after update and full server:
CPU min 45%, max 95%
server-fps konstant 9-11 (nine to eleven)!!!!!!!

The subjective feeling on the server is,... laggy!
I want to try next:
tickrate to 66
start server insecure.

greeting
Arris

btw,.. the new models are bad

Ecsy schrieb:

After the last update my source server is using much more cpu and on
round starts the fps falls back to 10-30! Did anyone noticed more cpu
usage then normal after last update?

----
Ecsy, [EMAIL PROTECTED]