Good way to see the buffering in action. You haven't tried it before
posting, haven't you?

kama wrote:

Ehm, wouldnt tee be a good solution for that scenario?

./srcds ....  | tee text.txt

I dont know why you would do that, since that textfile will be really
large. maybe if you piped it to devnull it would make some sense.

/Bjorn