-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Killer
Creation Services
Sent: 29 July 2005 14:49
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds_linux] Steambans VS VAC

[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ] LOL Steambans is so ahead
of VAC,

My bot I been working on at the moment is monitoring 10 servers some being
HL2 based and some being HL1 based, out of those 10 servers, all 10 servers
are running vac but only 1 is running steambans, yet I've seen 3 bans made
by Steambans and 0 made by vac in 2 days.

Not looking good is it :O

MerK