here's what i use:

sudo -u hlds sh -c "cd /servers/hlds/; screen -A -m -d -S hlds
./hlds_run -game cstrike -debug -pingboost 3 +port 27015 +maxplayers 12
-autoupdate +map cs_assault"

This is under CentOS-4.1.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
how to leave hlds running after closeing ssh? when I close my connection to
the root my server quits also.

another question server dont show on steam list I seem to remember this
being a bug several months ago but caint remember how to fix provider of
machine says they have all ports open.

My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and
every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt
condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their
righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099