Those seem to be harmless warnings. I'll debug it and maybe submit a
pr-report with a patch.

-G

At 06:45 PM 8/13/2005, m0gely wrote:
Gary wrote:

I removed linux_base-8 (glibc 2.3.2) and used the suse 9.3 base
(glibc 2.3.4) and I don't have any problems.

That worked.  What Alfred told me (off list) indicated that 2.3.5 was
more the target so I didn't try SUSE 9.3.  I am still getting the:

  net.cpp (860) : Assertion Failed: 0 == iRet
  net.cpp (863) : Assertion Failed: 0 == iRet

But it's not crashing at least in the last few minutes.

--
- m0gely
http://quake2.telestream.com/