When I add my servers IP in steam og hlsw it appears, but it wont appear on the
steam list of servers without adding IP. That way noone can see the server and
my public server is empty,

My server is updated, and runs csadmin, metamod and amxmodx.

Is there a port that needs to be opened up exept for 27015 in order to get
listed in steams list of servers?

Med Vennelig hilsen
Andreas Kang Schøyen
Avdelingsleder Online Spill
Novanett A/S
Tlf 22 17 00 20 / mob. 41 14 24 48

(Ps, hvis du svarer med historie, så blir det mye enklere for oss senere.
Please reply with history)

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.