VAC is now the best anti cheat tool availible for HL games. I noticed this.
Cheating Death used to be better but not anymore. HLGuard was good back in
the old WON days but not anymore.
 It would be great if valve lets us control some things in VAC. I think
people who make scripts to change the way they play there game is bad too.
Its cheating just not with a HACK like no recoil scripts. Please valve, give
VAC a punkbuster feel where we can restrict certain CVARs. Thats what we
should ask instead of the old VAC.
 And incase anyone here hasn't noticed, this is linux. The linux kernal can
be compiled under the CPU you run so linux or unix is 64 bit ready. Its any
CPU ready.