First I want to say that beside the not having the files before release and
the minor stress related ulcer it created, my set up experience and server's
are rocking! I will give kudos to valve for that.

Anyway, I have mani installed, still tweaking settings, one thing that is
messed up and I would like to fix is vote extend for a map. If players do
vote for an extend then after it's all done with like 3 extends and moves to
the next map the map time is tripled. Instead of being 20 min its like 90. I
know there was an issue with this with dod 1.6 in some cases. Does anyone
know a quick fix? I have extend turned off right now but would like the
players to have more freedom.

Thanks

--
Mike Norton