Well I don't agree with you. If I have learned nothing else in my many
years of gaming it this, anything coded by a human can be hacked by
another human. I can rest assure you that if gamer x was publicly known
he would be much more careful about doing cheating especially if his
name hit the local news that gamerx was caught last night cheating in a
tournament. He would probably lose his job over something like that. The
unspoken truth about soceity is the most people are unwilling to suffer
the consequences if they do something wrong. That is what is missing in
gaming. Until you make it painful and humiliating to society hackers and
cheaters will run unchecked.

Crazy_One

Gary wrote:

That is old news, and plus there are a multitude or workarounds to
bypass the hardware banning.

Personally, the best way to combat cheating is with technical
solutions, not the PB retroactive banning system. Publicly
humiliating users will only encourage them to keep doing what they
originally got 'banned' for, because they have nothing to lose.

/ges