If the server is shut down what is the point of having a screen running?

Kill the server, kill the screen.  Restart them both together.

Alex W wrote:

I want to completely exit out of the srcds program. I have the server
running in a screen, but I don't want to kill the screen. 'exit' and 'quit'
shutdown the server, but then restart it. Does anybody know the console
command to completely exit out of the srcds program?

Additionally, does anybody have a list of all the console commands that I
could use?

Thanks.