From: "K1ll3rD" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] srcds with multiple ip address
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 17:02:21 -0500

I really don't think this is possible, I don't think steam will allow me to
bind the process to multiple IP addresses.

The whole reasoning behing this is to be able to increase my upload
bandwith, 2 or 3 different ISP which are conneted to the same box.  Given
some users are on cable, and some are on DSL, they could just pick the
faster link.  Of course you need to know all IPs in order for this two work
but ...

I have a linux gateway setup this way and it work great for ip rules and
traffic shaping but again, I don't think the application will let me do
this.