I am aware of the whole FreeBSD Release cycle. Been using FreeBSD since
early 2.x.

I merely tried to ask, if someone have upgraded and if they found any
problems, to save me the trouble if I where to make the same mistake as
them.

Off the record, I believe 6.0 is mature enough to be installed since its
5.x + a lot of bugfixes. Its not the same big change as from 4.x to 5.x. I
will be upgrading all my freebsd servers at work from 5.x to 6.0 next
week, since there are a lot of performance tweaks within areas that are
used by the application.

/Bjorn