I seem to remember from this list that it was disabled - might be mistaken

From: Ben Kennish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] motd.txt not working
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 14:48:08 +0000

Ben Kennish wrote:
I have attached the motd.txt in question (renamed to .html)

OK - obviously this mailing list software doesn't understand the
difference between an html attachment and an html e-mail.  Ahh well,
I've uploaded it to my website instead...

http://www.benkennish.co.uk/motd.html

I'm almost 100% sure that this used to work and now all of a sudden it
doesn't.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers,

Ben