--
On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 12:56:24 +0000
Ben Kennish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> bubbled:

> kama wrote:
> > Usually motd.txt is sent through the UDP-gamechannel.
>
> That would surprise me.  To send HTML through UDP seems a bit
> ridiculous to me.  The motd is hardly time sensitive ;)

Does it matter if you send HTML through UDP? No!

Why create another TCP connection just for the motd if you already
have an UDP one?

--
MyExcuse:
the real ttys became pseudo ttys and vice-versa.

Martin Zwickel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Research & Development

TechnoTrend AG <http://www.technotrend.de>