Haha. Servers crashes no more ? . Not sure.

Okay, when server running there are no crashs. That's good.
But randomly on the map change it crashes again. Not all the map change.
Sometimes...
( i have updated server at 8:00 am ; and server has crashed *only* 2
times on (approximately) 20 change map ;  )

I'll try to use gdb again if a map change crashs.

I'll try to stay optimist. :-p

Vincent. H.

Vincent H. a écrit :

Alfred Reynolds a écrit :

We have released an update to the Half-Life 1 Linux dedicated server.
Run the hldsupdatetool to get the update.

This update fixes the crash on map change.

And for all the Americans on this list, happy Thanksgiving!

- Alfred

Wanadoo vous informe que cet  e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus
mail.
Aucun virus connu a ce jour par nos services n'a ete detecte.

Oh yes !

Now, It seems work perfectly with v.27 update.

Thank you Alfred !

Vincent. H.