Hi guys.  Well I am having the segfault issue and I think it is due to the
the startup script not properly identifying my cpu.  Is there a way to
manually tell it which one to use so I do not get the segfault loop?

Thanks

Here are my system specs.

1 Dell \ 800 FSB dual xeon \ PowerEdge 1800  2 Intel \ 2.8 GHz 800FSB \ P4
Xeon  1 Generic \ 2048 MB \ DDR 400 ECC Reg  1 Unknown \ Onboard \
SCSI  2 Fujitsu
\ 73GB:SCSI:Ultra320 TotalControl \ map3735nc  1 Dell \ DRAC \ 4
RHE 3

Thanks all.
--
Mike Norton