Hello,

I'm not very familiar with Linux, I startet to work with it six month
ago to run my CS:S server on it. The hardware is and the CPU is not very
Strong.
Sometimes players have lags in critical situations or get their weapons
again, it all will be shown on the right side of the screen.
The problem is, that my LoadAverage value goes sometimes up to 3 or 4,
often up to 2 an is the most time at 1, while the CPU usage is at 40%.
I'm Running currently 3 virtual Server, but the Problem exists already
when there's only 1 running, sure not high as now with 3 Server, but it is.
When there's running one server only, i got a low low Load Average, but
then it's going up to 1,5 - 2,5 for hours.. but there's no one on the
server. This problem disappears when I quit every srcds process.

Can someone help me or give me information?
I think think I should burn the hardware and get a new Server...

Regards,

Alex