I don't see 200+ more bugs a week posted on the list? I think mainly it
would be for us on the list, those who don't want the 200+ a week flames...
Plus it would nice way to see if there are any status updates on the bugs
submitted. It would also be good to implement a must search before post
option. Type in your problem, if it sees no close hit then it lets them
post.