just wait they will start eventually i think things are a little busy atm

Kingsley

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan E" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Counter-Strike: Source update released

Is anybody else able to update..?  I have 3 servers
and none of them are doing anything, just hanging at
the first section of the update..  My client updated
nice and fast, but the server is just... not.. doing
anything. :(  Is it just because there's an assload of
traffic trying to update and it will go away, or is
there something wrong with the update servers?  I
wanna play militia dammit! lol.

--- Alfred Reynolds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We have released an update to Counter-Strike:
Source. Run the
hldsupdatetool to get this update.

This release includes a remake of a classic map,
cs_militia and also
fixes several bugs. More details can be found here:
http://steampowered.com/index.php?area=news&id=502

- Alfred