On 03/02/06, Tim McLennan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]

I've never seen this happen. I have seen the 'bug' cause of the
problem many a time and could even explain exactly how/why it happens
(although you'd need damn good timing to reproduce it to order). In
fact it was the same trigger for this as was the skewed steam ID
problem we just had.

If you'd like to be bored to tears I could explain it from start to finish. :P