Hi all,

Apologises if this has been discussed before, but hey.

Recently I've noticed a lot of clients randomly disconnecting from the
server with the reason "Client timed out", even though they were running
along, guns blazing before getting dropped.

Counter-Strike: Source, 40 players, UK server on a 100mbit port - it
hasn't actually happened to me, but it seems to happen to a few people.

The drop reason seems a bit vague - is it related to the Steam client or
VAC, rather than the game or the server itself?

Cheers,
--
Bart King -- http://www.bart666.com -- +44 781 219 5654