Valve didn't say that making your own will not work out. Perhaps
nobody would trust it, but that's their problem. Alfred did say he'd
attempt to use it if we implemented it, and I see no problem with
someone getting one up and running. I'd really rather keep this off my
dedicated box, and I know at least one of you has set this up already,
so how about a link if you're willing to host it? If nobody's willing
to host it, I will, but I'm sure one of you must want the power and
control enough to set this up.