Never really checked bots too well in srcds so others can inform better, but
bots typically take up a lot of cpu as long as they are not idle (i.e if it
has to calculate movements for them, shots etc etc).

Be careful when checking the cpu usage on dual machines if you are looking
at individual cpu stats or global cpu stats. I think centos shows an overall
figure of multiple cpus as default and not individual cpus like previous
versions and what I'd guess rcon stats is on, so the 50%/99% relationship is
quite possibly correct on a dual cpu machine. Rcon stats is showing there is
no spare on that one cpu, the fact you have a spare cpu is irrelevant, it
can't use it.