As VAC2 is the number 1 anticheat in every league, I have to ask one question:

Why isn't Valve updating it anymore? Thousands of cheaters are out there.
Hundreds of newcomer clans are joining ladders and league, bashing oldschool
clans like they have experience²...

Actual it sucks playing in leagues with more than 50 teams in it (ESL f.e.).
Last disussions showed, that one single cheat by one coder is in use by 29,000
(!!!) players!
This is only one cheat and it is used by players of known teams and national
players as well, as by really averged ones.

Report/interview @ 4Players (german):
http://www.4players.de/cs.php?LAYOUT=dispbericht&world=cs&page=1&BERICHTID=4270
(maybe someone has the time to translate)

Why did Valve publish VAC²? What is it good for, when it doesn't gets daily
updates? My clan will drop the ESL - the biggest league, with the most cheating
players and teams...

Please don't bother me with "you're not good enough" or "you must realize that
others are better" - I KNOW others are better, my team and I, we know it, but
we can't stand these times, where people which don't know every corner of maps
like train, are aiming like young gods. They even don't know how to move, but
they know where you are! ;-))))

At least I would PAY for licensed servers with a special updated VAC2 version!
(VAC2 Premium maybe?! 0.20$ extra for every server slot)

I would like to play one of the best games ever, but protected against useless
and cheating individuals...

Please Valve give a statement. Do you still want CS 1.6 to be "cheat-free" or
is the time coming, where CS 1.6 is going down due to the fact, that anyone can
cheat undetected while no VAC2 updates are made?