On Fri, 17 Feb 2006, grammaton782 wrote:

> --
> hi folks

> except matters of not runing or starting (bugs) vac2 or beta developing
> under dedicated linux servers, not for starting a diskussion about
> efficiency of this ac tool

Why is this not a good place to discuss VAC2? I think its as good as
anywhere else. At least it is HL related. And isnt this list for
administrators running a HL server and isnt VAC a part of it?

In my book this list should be able to hold any discussion that are
related to running a server. And it should be a place where administrators
can meet and have a discussion.

/Bjorn