-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of irv carlson
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 9:43 AM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Re: [hlds] The Famous "Your Map de_dust differs
from the server" ERROR.

but what it is doing is changing the md5 hash number on the server not the
client and some times it is changing while we are playing it also does it on
win2000 and linux we wven set up a server and did not run it on the net and
the .bsp just the bsp files change