Scrap that, as I suspected, ver47 just rolled out ;)

Cheers, Jon

----- Original Message -----
From: "aXeR (AmmoBOX)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 10:59 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Counter-Strike: Source update pending

Alfred,

The content server I'm using appears to have all / some of the update
already (unless I was missing a non critical update) steam has changed me
from ver45 to ver46 but when booting an actual game server its still
displaying as "v1.0.0.26" is this correct or am I just jumping the gun? :)

Regards, Jon