Hi, i don't believe this to be the problem, I tested giving the server
full access through my firewall on all ports and also using no
firewall at all with no change before trying the rollback.I have also
used HLSW version 1.0.0.43 and then updated to 1.0.0.47 and still had
the same problem.

The servers themself hadn't been running for a few months and last
week i got round to setting them up again, ie updating them, it was
then i realised i couldn't get logs despite nothing else having
changed at my end or the servers.

Currently i have four servers active:

1x Hidden source with "rollback" applied - HLSW log retrieval and VAC
working fine
1x HL2DM server - HLSW log retireval fails, VAC works OK
2x Hidden Source with latest update - HLDS log retrieval fails and VAC
won't connect

I should also point out that i am running the current stable version
of mani mod (1.1.0.zh) on one updated hidden server, meta mod with BAC
and TKForgive on the other.
The HL2DM server is running mani mod betaM
The working hidden server is running mani mod 1.2betaM-RC6, before the
"rollback" it was running 1.2betaM-RC6 and before that just betaM and
still failing for both logs and VAC.

I can't be certain about VAC but i know the log retrieval didn't work
before i installed any of these extra mods anyway.

No amount of pressing the log retrieval buttons helps on the servers
without the rollback :<

Regards,
DI