We're seeing this, too. We operate four srcds pubs in three different
datacenters, but can't say that we've narrowed it down to aztec or
italy. Our players have reported it on: dust, cbble, aztec, italy,
losttemple, piranesi, prodigy, and a few other 3rd party customs.

On 4/4/06, W0kk3L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Alfred,
>
> Is there already a fix for the problem described below? It's still occuring
> on regular basis.
> Just trying to get this bug under attention again.
>
> By the way, i have the feeling that the "game is commencing" but the "round
> is not starting". Usually these two statements follow-up on eachother. But
> when the bug is occuring, i don't see the round start statement.
>
> -W0kk3L-

Matt Albiniak
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(415) 671-9478