I haven't found/been told a good way to reproduce the problem and a
review of the round change code didn't reveal anything. If you see a
pattern in the problem send me the details, otherwise we will just keep
our eyes open.

- Alfred

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=381930