I wish we could find what element all of the people with this issue have
in common. (non SSE cpus, or HT enabled CPUs)  There's probably some
type of race condition that only occurs with some software or hardware
difference.  All my systems are Operton 250 or above, 2GB of RAM, FC
access to a SAN, and my linux systems use either Gentoo or RHEL4.  I
totally get the exact same CPU performance from the current and the
pre35 files.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
For everyone having similar Problems, I found this Forum Thread:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=414765
Which contains a link to the latest working, non-monster cpu usage HLDS
Version, before Engine update 35.

It would be very nice to hear something official from valve regarding
this Problem, too. Alfred maybe?
When will there be a fix?

cheers
SecurityFox