Hello,

For quite a long time we seem to have performance problems with de_aztec on
our gameservers. Everytime when this map is running we detect rather large
client-side lagspikes where pingtimes get doubled or even tripled. It
doesn't matter from where you connect. (for example: My own ping is around
30 ms most of the time, but in de_aztec it's usually around 70-100ms) Does
anyone else have these problems? It happens on all servers running de_aztec.
No problems on other maps. Maybe there are some server-side settings to fix
this performance drop, or maybe it's just the map?

-W0kk3L-