--
On Mon, 29 May 2006 23:24:46 +0200
"W0kk3L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> bubbled:

> Yes

The .res files really sux!

I have never seen any gameserver that doesn't push all needed files
to the client except HLDS!

Is there a way to let a plugin determine the dependencies of the map to
automatically create the precache?!?! That would be one of the most
useful plugin for HLDS.

That's why I love EPIC and how they designed the UT series.

PS.: