From: "Despise at home" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:41 AM
Subject: RE: [hlds_linux] svc_bad

Hi, ive seen this happen on both a windows or linux server. This is
usually
caused by a few of the following things:

ticrate being to high aka sys_ticrate
If your server is abit thin on bandwidth this would cause the samething
This ones rare case but if your sv_maxupdaterate is higher than your
sv_maxrate this can create a bottleneck in connection and cause the kick.

hope this helps,

Darren