I have noticed that in a few occations that (.so) files get corrupted and
I need to overwrite them with new ones. Thats even with a graceful
shutdown. 95%+ of the time its a .so in amxmod that gets corrupted, only a
few times its a binary from the hlds package.

I believe it has todo with that I share the .so's over a couple of servers
and that I shut them down at the same time. (my stop_all_servers.sh
script)

/Bjorn